I'm sharing a floor with Halsey which is soooo amazing. She's such a hard worker and is so kind and she has a student who is great too. I feel so lucky to work with so many wonderful humans. After work I hurried to a yoga class with Paul which felt good and also I got to blow so much junk out of my nose. Then we went to Paul's Christmas party for work and now that Robin works there it's fun to get to hang with her since I don't really know many people he works with. She was having some insecurities with making an online dating profile and it was actually really nice hearing her be vulnerable and hopefully I can help her get back in the dating world. We all long so badly to love and be loved.
Then I met up with Lya and Tamara for the Family Crest and the Oh Hellos. But the most important part of the night was hearing about LYA'S LOVE STORY!!!! Ryan seems like an awesome guy who is no doubt smart because he's seeing and appreciating Lya who is the best of the best. I can't believe how happy it made me to hear and see her so happy. She is just one of my most dear friends and you always want your people to feel as good as possible and honestly being/falling in love is by far the best feeling I can imagine so I'm just so pumped that she's getting to feel it!
The music was great, so fun to sing Christmas carols and get even more in the spirit! Also how cool is this!? At the concert I was planning to go to the grocery to get stuff to make Paul breakfast in bed...and guess what I was too sick and tired, buuuut Paul went and got me a bagel and lox to eat in bed!!!! He's just the best in so many ways and I'm so thankful for his caring thoughtful ways.
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment