Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Sweet Leah Ronner
Today was a good day again. Woke up and went to Barre which always starts the day off on the right foot. Still with Halsey so had good laughs and company throughout work. Then Leah and I treated each other to Uchiko for our Christmas gifts to each other. WHAT A TREAT!? Sooooo delicious, I think I liked the mushrooms best. And she's just the best company and we have so much fun together. We laughed and gossiped and talked about the future and how lucky we are. And then we started talking to our neighbors. While I'm almost 100% positive they are gay, one asked for my number and so we were laughing so hard "We've still got it!!" Then I wrapped presents and Paul went to our neighborhood meeting. sounds like there are some interesting and big things coming which is exciting. Then we goofed around and played with the dogs. Then he allowed me to read and help with some pretty vulnerable heavy stuff and I feel honored, but also can feel how heavy it is with him. I wish I could truly lighten the load, but all I know is I can love him through the heavy so that is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment