I went to Croatia for two weeks...it was fantastic. Me, Maria, Molly, Beth, and Maggie tooted around in a sedan, experienced a whole year of seasons including snow, bathing suit weather, blustery days, and flowers from springtime. We stayed in the most amazing places and ate ate ate. We hiked, kayaked, laughed (a lot) and explored. It was so refreshing to be in a new country and be again reminded how special and life giving travel is.
I got home late Saturday night (Paul picked me up from Houston) and was supposed to run the Cap10k in the morning. Needless to say I was easily talked out of that. I did want to join friends for brunch and so we headed the Lustre Pearl. Turns out it was more than my running friends, it was ALL of my friends and STACY!!! I cried and honestly don't know if or how much I fully processed all the wonderful because it was just soooo wonderful. There were cut outs, life size, of mom and dad, a photo booth and food and drinks. Stace wrote a uke song for AUS peeps to play, work friends were there, Dan's friends were there, old work friends were there, and Paul's friends were there. It was just so full! As things were winding up Paul then tells me that Stacy and I are staying at the Four Seasons and have massages scheduled for 5 and supper reservations at Kemuri Tatsuya at 830. This is when I really start having a hard time comprehending. This man who has only known be, but also loved me, for 7 months has selflessly and hugely created my most ideal party and sister time I could imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment