Wednesday, December 5, 2018
Life is happening faster than I can keep up (meant to be posted 6/2018)
It's been too long, I have so many moments, happenings, people, places and things to be grateful for, but I have had a hard time keeping up in my day to day much less with this blog. What I do know is my life is FULL! Work is growing, we have 10 burn patients all of which for the most part I am leading their therapy care. Paul and I are growing, started couples counseling on Tuesday and it was super fulfilling and hopeful. My exercise life is growing, I joined Gold's with Paul and have started lifting weights and am hoping to tackle a handstand in the next year meaning my shoulders will be in the best shape they have been in for 10 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment