I felt a pull to get back to this both from Paul sharing about a yoga class talking about coping strategies for stress...one guy said he would write three things that would make his day great, three things he loves about himself and three things he is grateful for each morning. We've been loosely sharing with each other the past couple of mornings, but it just reminded me of how much more positively centered I was when I was writing here regularly.
So today the three things that would make my day great happened!
I forgave myself for being less than - with the help of a motivational video as well as a sweet converstaion with my dear friend Kelly
I rode my bike with Tamara, Halsey and Sasha 22 miles in the brisk air and beautiful sunset
And I wrote here!
I am also thankful for the ability to sometimes talk about hard things without reacting impulsively on feelings, which Paul and I did tonight in reference to the bible study we are currently apart of.
What is better or more feasible, small group of friends like minded and you know they are "your people" or different groups of different mindsets that can feed you in small ways but not fully?
It seems pretty clear when I write that out, it is hard for me to not spread myself thin and try to please as many people as possible though...reminder: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE
No comments:
Post a Comment