Today was pretty wonderful. I share a floor with Halsey who is a new friend this year and just so sweet funny and easy to be around. We saw most patients together and our day started with an old crotchety homeless guy with no pants and his balls and but hanging out his gown...quite a way to start the day, but man also so so funny with the right company! We had a free Christmas lunch which was delicious and then I had burn clinic which I love. It's so nice to change the pace of the day and leave the hospital and feel a little extra important if even for just 2 hours. Then Paul and I ran, I felt terrible but still 2 miles at 8 min/mile which isn't bad. Then we went to Robins for a fire, s'mores and hang time. Met several new people and one girl had a PUPPY!
I'm so thankful for the friend group Paul has introduced me too and it's so fun to be in the holiday season...it really does tend to be a more joyous time!
No comments:
Post a Comment