Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thanks body...you've been kicking ass for a while now and I don't thank you enough

My body kicks ass!  It's strong and healthy and has quirks, but ones that are endearing I think.  Like this random hair that grows right out of my shoulder.  So weird, but nice that it's predictable and I mean I guess that's kind of cool!  I love that my legs are strong and I have a butt.  Jeans fit me nicely, which I'm very thankful for cause some people have quite the time finding jeans that really fit!  My nails are small, but I think they're quite cute.  And they are strong...I can give great back scratches and pick off tiny stickers if I need to!  I think my favorite body part is my stomach.  It is very strong and toned and I love my happy trail of hairs that get so blonde in the summer.  I love that my hair is contrasting to my eyebrows and my nose is just the right size for my face.  I love that my body carries me around every single day rarely complaining or aching and always up for whatever my crazy mind comes up with!

Thanks body for putting up with me for this long, and I can't wait to see what else we get into together down the road!  I'll do my best to keep caring for me the way you have for me.  Thank you for always keeping me in check and letting me know when to slow down and when I can push myself.  You're definitely the best friend a girl could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment