I’m learning that we have two options when we get hurt: we can walk around wearing our pain on our sleeve, or we can flash that beautiful smile that God gave us at everyone we see. Because you know what the latter option does? It shows people we’re strong. And it shows them that we have a sense of self-worth that is determined less by others and more by God. Because we are strong. And we’re gorgeous. And sometimes we just have to learn that pain was a small price to pay in order for us to realize that we were committing too much of our time, effort, and heart to a place where it simply didn’t belong.
My goal = Let go and love myself unconditionally. It is what I deserve, and I am so thankful that I have been loved by others unconditionally, so I should do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment