Well here I am in the big ole' 2015. I did fall asleep before midnight, however I had a great time eating sushi and chatting with Tara, Phillip, and Allison and Kome before! I had the most wonderful holiday at home with family. Although Christmas was not the same as those of the past (less people there/more low key) it was super special and wonderful. Got to give Nan a pedicure and really hang with Phillip and Holly which is so rare when there are typically so so many people and so so much going on. Despite feeling a little on the sick side I got some good home time as well as friend time and shopping of course! I'm blessed beyond measure for sure, don't really know how to express how grateful I am for my health, loved ones, job, and apartment.
Goals/desires/intents for 2015
- give back consistently in any way, shape, or form
- continue to grow spiritually
- maintain or increase healthy habits (exercise, eating well, rest, positive thoughts)
- write more letters
- play more music
- have more confidence in myself and my decisions
READY, SET, GO!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment