Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Being busy can be a bother and a blessing

I'm exhausted.  There have been only a handful of days from this semester that I have gotten up later than 8am and home before 5pm.  I have not had a regular exercise schedule and the sun has been hiding for I don't know how long.  All of this is to say that I am, despite the busy, happy and healthy and very thankful for that.

Kelly came to visit and we had the best little weekend.  We went up to St. Charles, ate at a cute coffee shop (Picasso's) and had semi-good wine.  We laughed and talked and talked and talked.  She is such a dear dear friend and inspiration in so many ways!

I have been listening to my Peer Review grooveshark and loving this song in particular


Spring break is around the corner and I can't help but think my busy has made me both mentally and physically ready for this break.  I have no doubt I will be overflowing with appreciation to get out of St. Louis, have some wonderful friend time, and see my Christian.

No comments:

Post a Comment