I got to see a play in a local theater with Ellen last weekend. It was wonderful! Jane Austin is undoubtedly a wonderful author. Her ability to tell such amazing love stories through subtle interactions such as a graze of the arm or a handshake is just so amazing! I'll be honest, sometimes the subtleness led to me missing out on funnies or snide comments, but overall I love how not until the end is there direct blunt kissing and loving going on. Up until then it is undercover lovin' and that is just so fun and exciting!
I am also so so so so so happy for Ellen. Her and Jon will be getting engaged in no time and I just think it's wonderful! She is so ready and excited and they have known they wanted to get married since they met. It's just amazing how the universe puts people together at just the right time and place!
I am also a lucky duck again. I accidentally left my iphone facedown in the snow for the duration of supper and the play.....oops! It was frozen and I thought there was no way that it would ever work again, but oh contraire. Warmed that baby up with a space heater and it was good to go! SOOOO THANKFUL! As much as I hate to say it, my phone is my lifeline in so many ways and I don't know what I would've done without it!
No comments:
Post a Comment