Woke up and played with two year olds. So so so stinkin' cute! Their little faces as a stranger sings them a song they've never heard - dumbfounded. But as they realize it's kind of fun, their whole bodies start moving. Oh it was just wonderful.
Karen and I went out to Ferguson Brewing Company and ate wings! We had been wanting to have wings somewhere for a while and I'm so proud of us for getting out, especially to a whole new part of St. Louis! Then I came home thinking I was in for a early night. Juan Pablo asked if I wanted to go hang out with him and Keland. I politely declined and then they were at my apartment. Needless to say I went. It was a super fun spontaneous night of wine the drawing games, going to Holly's amazing bar turned apartment, hanging out with her awesome pup and kitties and listening to music.
I can feel that I'm in the home stretch and I'm loving taking advantage of every last second being here with these people!
No comments:
Post a Comment