Monday, March 25, 2013

Commencement Speaker - what the heck!?

I, Elizabeth Williams, was nominated and voted to speak represent my graduation class at Washington University at our graduation ceremony!!!!!  Honestly I cannot believe it.  It seems super surreal especially because I really didn't think about doing it at all and apparently I got over 50% of the votes!  I was sad because Billye wanted to do this so badly, but I can rest easy because I voted for her and she was so nice and supportive when I told her that I was going to do it.  I need to figure out what I'm going to say and wear now.... that will more than likely be the first thing on my mind for the rest of the semester (oops!).

I also stayed up super duper late the other night.  I babysat for Max, he is just so hilarious.  At one point told me to let him know if I needed to go potty and he would give me permission HAHAHAHA.  What a funny little kid.  Then I went salsa dancing and it was just so so fun.  I can't believe I haven't gone before and I hope hope that I go again.  It was amazing to see everyone know all the moves and be spun and spun and spun around!  I'm thinking that late night may have been it was a positive jolt to my body.  Mainly because I ended up having time to sleep in, because we had another snow day (yahoo!), but also because I felt rejuvenated after such a long sleep.  Tonight we lost at trivia, but it was so fun and I'm just going to miss everyone so so so much!  But maybe Ryan and Evan will move to Austin!!??  Hopefully, that would be a blast!

Christian is working on his meat muffin idea, and surprisingly something might actually happen with it. Hahaha what a strange little world he lives in where people not only have superfluous money they don't mind spending on ridiculous things, but also super smart and talented people that are as excited as he is to spend their spare time working on a completely hilarious idea!

And I'm going home this weekend.  CANNOT WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment