Thursday, March 7, 2013

The sun is out, the sun is out!!

My whole body sighed out of relief this morning.  Mrs. Sun has decided to shine once again and I for one could not be happier!  She gives me something no one and nothing else can.  I can't even explain it, but I haven't felt this good in several weeks!  I also got to exercise yesterday and my body is sore and it feels so so good!

I got to come home in between classes for the first time this entire semester!  I cleaned and did laundry, watched Girls, had lunch, caught up on emails, and wrote letters to Kelly and Erin Ferowich.  I feel so incredibly refreshed and rejuvenated and spring break is still to come!!  YAYAYAYAY!

Thankful out the wazoo for the ability to work hard and have the support to make it through, and also for relief in the form of the sun, a little warmth, and a break for my brain and body.  Life is good indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment