Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Life is pretty funny

Today I had my first walk-in which means they just come straight from the doctor and you have do whatever the doctor says.  So I had to make a splint I had never made.  Obviously I was super nervous and it took me way too long, but I did it Yay!  Then as I was walking my patient out I realized that I had velcro in my hair.  Yes the patient saw and yes if he didn't already know I was a student he did then. Hilariously embarrassing.  Also one of my patients decided to talk to me about a little job that her friend proposed to her revolving around selling "sexy" cards at like those Passion parties.  And in her words, "They're like, you know, Hallmark cards, but for like, you know when you want to get a little sexy card for your boyfriend and you can never find one?  Well these are only $4 so I mean you just buy it you know?"  So so strange, and why is she telling me this!!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment