Friday, February 8, 2013

It's February already!?

Time is flying!  I cannot believe that it's already February and that I'm already knee deep in school work, having no time, but also loving every second of it!  As it turns out my weeks are always jam packed with meetings, tours, work, babysitting, volunteering, and some fun things of course.  The only unfortunate thing about this is that I don't have time to go running!  It's a little bit driving me crazy, but hopefully as soon as the sun starts waking up earlier I will get to go in the morning which is my favorite time to run anyway.  I also just planned 3 super fun trips!  1) to Austin for SXSW and to see Christian obviously, and I will get to hang with his friend Michael which will be a blast  2) to go back to Austin for my birthday weekend and AMANDA WILL BE THERE TOO!!!!  sooooo excited for this  and 3) going to Gettysburg for Padget's wedding!  I'll get to see all the Rices, which I'm really looking forward to.

So although I'm a busy busy bee, I am happy as a lark because all my business is good and I'm so so thankful that I'm getting to soak up my St. Louis friends and WashU school life before I move on to Austin, TX life!  Also, I had Indian food at Rasoi today that I just love so so much and I'm so thankful for my taste buds and wonderful friends like Karen who have similar taste buds to mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment