It was pretty spectacular considering the circumstances. Christian was far far away of course, but we made the most of it. I ordered him pizza and a coke, he got me beautiful flowers, we had supper together via facetime and talked about "intense" things. I also went on an awesome run with Kristin. We did 6 miles, longest min/mile was 9:15 and shortest was 8:33! It felt so good, hope that wasn't a one time thing. I also got myself Subway, salt and vinegar chips and a pink lemonade (was thinking about dad with that one). It was delicious and I truly felt spoiled haha!
And today, I had the whole day to myself! So I woke up to the sun (not an alarm) and read the news. Found an amazing article that I truly have been waiting for. Seems like it explains in scientific and logical terms why I love people as much as I do. Why some people tend to keep people at arms length and why there isn't a day that goes by that we aren't connected/having a moment of love with other human beings. After feeling inspired, I ran errands, washed clothes, did some homework and then babysat tonight. Little Max is pretty darn cute and I think he wants to share and be polite but his parents don't challenge him quite enough. At least he's open to me challenging him! Every time I babysit I think about how wonderful my parents are. I think about all the things I know they did with me and try to do the same thing. Tonight I sang 'I'm a little cookie' and Max loved it! He wanted to exchange every word he could think of, toothpaste, head, candy cane etc. So stinkin' cute!
Just happy right now and thankful for my happiness and thankful for this blog that I can put into words the wonderful feelings I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment