There is no possible way to have a better family than I do. Well at least that is my perspective. And this is not only my immediate family but both of my extended families as well. I'M SO LUCKY! I just spent a week at the beach with the McGregors and Cobbs. They are all fabulous. We ate, drank, beached, pooled, loved, and talked and talked and sang and sang. The best vacation I could ever ask for. Honestly, what I love the most about my family is we are all quite different, good different in our own ways, but love always trumps those differences. In then end I think that is what everyone hopes for, finding people to love and who love them despite differences or flaws.
Also Christian came for the last couple of days. My family loves him, quite possibly more than me, but I'd rather have it that way!

No comments:
Post a Comment