Going back to school tomorrow. I have really adjusted to this vacation and I'm so thankful for that. It feels good to let my mind and body slooooowwww down/ do nothing aside from what I want to do. What have I done though?
run/hike
swim
make frame
see/listen to/play music
read
cook
eat
sleep
visit
love
Wow, all my favorite things! Going to really really really miss my sweet family and home (this includes Nell as well!). But I definitely feel that nothing was rushed and like every other time I come home, I feel refreshed and leaving loving where I come from more than before.
So, back to the Lou, back to OT friends, back to school, back to stress (in a good way), back to nonfunctional Vernon :(, back to independent living....it's pretty cool having several different lives to put on at different times! Each with their own wonderfulness for me to be thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment