It took me a good week to adjust to being back in St. Louis an d get in the mindset that I'm going t back to school. Although Mom always tells me, I have a hard time believing that I'm bad at transitioning to and from things/places. But she's right, it seems that my micro life falls apart. My eye was having problems, my car wasn't well, I wasn't exercising or cooking healthy food for myself. Honestly it wasn't until this morning that I actually woke up and felt my whole self here, healthy and ready for new. All of this is to say that I truly appreciate this slow road I am forced to take when transitioning to new. And now that I know for sure, I need to always remember to give myself plenty of time when new is coming as to give my mind, body and soul time to adjust. Sorry body for taking this long to realize that. I have had a bad habit of changing quickly and moving/traveling/adventuring on a whim. Maybe it's good to keep myself on my toes, but for big changes I will do my best to give myself time.
So after a week, my eye is healed, my car is back, I have a stocked kitchen with veggies and fruits ready to be prepared and my notebook is ready for the first day of class. Shew!
No comments:
Post a Comment