Friday, August 17, 2012

Sister time and Moonrise Kingdom

I saw my new favorite movie for the second time last night.  And I plan to see it again with Christian next month.  I think I will take notes next time, there are too many wonderful quotes to remember them all!  One that I do love:  "Was he a good dog?" Sam, "Well, who's to say, but he didn't deserve to die."  And another:  "I'm sorry for hurting you."  Husband, "Which hurts are you apologizing for specifically?"  Wife, "The ones that hurt the most."  And my favorite:  Sam, "I love you, but you don't know what you're talking about."

I spent the past couple of days with Stacy.  I just realized that we did not take even one picture ugh.  So much for documenting even when it is so so easy these days.  But we did have the best time.  I love that we can talk about absolutely anything together and go to parties together and have lunch together.  I'm so thankful for having a sister!  Also we fell in love with this song!



Funny story:  I drove Stacy's car the majority of the two days.  Her car is new and has the bluetooth capability specifically for Stacy's cell phone.  One afternoon I was going to pick her up for lunch listening to the radio in the car.  All of a sudden the song cuts into talking.  Strange, but my brain thought there must have been a dj mistake.  I look up and Stacy has walked down from her office talking on the phone, but she is looking at her phone confusedly as if she dropped a call.  I looked back at the radio and across the front says TELEPHONE.  Then I realized...her bluetooth had intercepted her phone conversation into the car speakers!  It's funnier to know what was said during the interception, but that's not for me to say.  Anywho, technology can really mix things up!


No comments:

Post a Comment