Sunday, April 6, 2014
Capitol 10K 2014
Ran this morning. It was a chilly 55 degrees and spitting rain here and there, but so nice. 8.50 miles which is quite good for me, especially having not trained regularly at all. Ran with Colleen from Cole Peds and we chatted most of the time which probably slowed us down a bit, but it was nice. There were live bands every mile and cheerleaders all the way. I love being a part of large numbers of people doing good things. And not I have my Sunday to relax and catch up on whatever, read, watch a movie. I guess this is the nice part of not being in school anymore. I don't have anything looming over my head. Well, except quitting at Cole, but that just needs to happen so it's not the same as homework or tests. And mom and dad made me the Emily Dickinson painting that I made for them! It's so wonderfully perfect and I'm going to have it forever! I guess my 25th year is wrapping up, which is so so crazy, but it's been quite the learning year, which I'm so so thankful for. But I'm also ready for the opportunity to capitalize on all my lessons learned. I'm excited for that, to challenge myself to follow through with everything I've learned about myself and what I need from others. I am blessed beyond measure and so so thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment