A wonderful weekend. Half day on Friday, laid out reading by the pool (and got burnt, shame on me), supper at Sazon. Saturday driving out to Christoval Vineyards for Harper's wedding and then driving through San Angelo where mom lived as a young kid. So crazy to imagine growing up there, but I guess that is how it is anywhere but Norris. The sun is a whole other kind of magnificent in West TX. It's so flat and nothing that the sun dominates even more than one can notice when other landscape is competing for your attention. I loved that because I most definitely love the sun more than most things in life. Sunday was spent at the Amber's with yummy food, little ones running around, confetti eggs, and being outside. Not too shabby since I couldn't be at Nanna's or at least in the car with my sweet family.
Thankful for a wonderful weekend and ready for a new week!
No comments:
Post a Comment