26 Things That I Am GRATEFUL For:
1) Health
2) Family
3) Friends
4) Sunshine
5) Love
6) Kindness
7) Forgiveness
8) Music
9) Exercising
10) Delicious foods
11) Shoes
12) Springtime
13) Human connection
14) Learning
15) Giving
16) Phone dates/any kind of catch up date
17) Plants/flowers
18) Animals - primarily dogs
19) Independence
20) Technology allowing me to stay in contact with so many people I love so dearly
21) Art and creativity
22) Austin
23) The passage of time
24) Newness
25) Fresh air
26) Weekends
Obviously this is a very condensed list of all the many blessings in my life, but it makes a pretty good dent in how blessed and grateful I am for those blessings!
What a perfect day...minus not getting to see everyone I love. Farmer's market with blue grass music tamales and scones, Anthro bday discount, Walton's for lunch, not one but two pairs of shoes from Creatures, sailing, drinks at Banger's and supper at G'raj Mahal. This all with voicemails, FB messages and texts peppered in making me feel like a million bucks. I'm just the most blessed and want to shout from the roof tops THANK YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment