The past several days have been chalk full of little wonderfuls:
- I ended up getting to leave work early to make it to Nathan and Jenna's wedding (only because a kid who ALWAYS comes for his session cancelled)
- I only have to work a half day today
- I spilled honey mustard on my scrub top only to remember that for some reason I had put a polo in my bag that morning
- I had time to prepare for my evaluation and have my nails painted because another kid cancelled
- I survived the most insane and difficult session with a kid ever
- the wedding was absolutely perfect and the messages were beautiful
- Nora is probably really coming to visit Austin
- I have yet another awesome wedding on Saturday
Man I'm so so so blessed and so so so so so so grateful. THANK YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment