I'm working. Real life employment, making money (which is not enough at all right now...eek!), learning, and contributing to society. It's wonderful it really is. And it's exciting, challenging, and fulfilling. But I have figured out a secret to working in healthcare. NEVER WORK FULL-TIME! The importance and balance found in having control over your free time (free as in you can do what you want, but also free as in you don't get paid) is something I am beyond grateful for. I am blessed to know that I can go to more than one family event per year. I am blessed to know that I do not have to pick and choose what holidays to spend with family. It's a beautiful thing to work hard, but also know you still have a life that you want outside of work. I need to remind myself that I'm saying this before I've actually started my second job...my tune might change come Monday, but I'll see!
Thankful for productivity and compensation (in money and free time forms)!
No comments:
Post a Comment