Sunday, September 16, 2012

Supper Party!

I have the best friends, all over and especially in St. Louis!  I had my first supper party and it was a total hit!  I made killer vegetable lasagna, place name tags and an intimate (a nice word for super cozy) eating area!  Everyone brought yummy sides and wine, and we laughed and talked and played charades and danced, couldn't as for a better Saturday night!
 Also, I went to school today to get work done and man I just love OT and what I'm learning!  It is all soooo practical and soooo involved with people, which is the only thing I've always known for a fact I'm interested in and want to work with.  I'm so lucky to have made the best little life here and at the same time get to learn so much that will directly apply to my future career!  Don't know how this all happened, but I sure am grateful for every last bit of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment