This morning I watched Country Strong. It was actually so so wonderful. I have a special place for country music and I am beyond a sucker for lovey dovey movies. This movie tugged on all my heartstrings. And the overarching message: Always pick love. So so true
Sunday, September 30, 2012
An interesting weekend
So there's a good chance I have brown recluse spiders in my apartment. It's actually disturbing to even type that, which explains why sleeping in this apartment hasn't been so wonderful the past couple of days. I did go get spray, vacuum and have been very diligent about keeping my place spic and span. Who knows if that will actually do anything, but it makes me feel a little bit better. On my way to get spider spray yesterday, I passed some ambulances. This is not unusual given that I live next to a huge hospital, but it made an extra impact. I realized that as I was so worried about my spider problem, I should actually be grateful that 1) nothing bad had actually happened 2) I have the means to do something about it and 3) they are called recluses for heaven's sake! They really don't want to bite me! So driving home I found myself feeling grateful as opposed to scared or angry. Not that I slept much better last night, but at least I could realize the good out of a not so great situation.
This morning I watched Country Strong. It was actually so so wonderful. I have a special place for country music and I am beyond a sucker for lovey dovey movies. This movie tugged on all my heartstrings. And the overarching message: Always pick love. So so true
Now I'm hoping to go on my 3rd 6 mile run of the week. Feeling really great about my health and strength right now. I sure do hope this motivation to stay healthy keeps strong cause it feels so good. Happy Sunday!
This morning I watched Country Strong. It was actually so so wonderful. I have a special place for country music and I am beyond a sucker for lovey dovey movies. This movie tugged on all my heartstrings. And the overarching message: Always pick love. So so true
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment