Monday, September 24, 2012

6 mile run!!

Katelyn and I ran the entire Forest Park loop this morning in 1 hour!!  It felt wonderful!  50 degree weather and sun shining, absolutely beautiful!  I love when I feel healthy and like I am taking care of my body.  I got 9 hours of sleep last night and I think that's just what I needed for this run this morning, perfect.

On another note, I am missing my family.  I know I'll be going home for turkey time, but that's so far away.  I hate not being able to see them all the time and I'm so jealous of my sister who can go home for weekends etc.  Lucky duck.  On the up side of things though, thank goodness I love my family!  Don't know what I would do without them and I'm so grateful that we truly love one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment