I got a red pair of pants my junior year of college. They are skinny jeans and snug, but are by far my favorite pair of pants! I wore them today and just felt so wonderful all day. Is it sad that a commodity like pants can make my self-esteem and happiness increase!? Maybe, but I must say I'm grateful for that regardless. Sometimes I need to have a no-question-good-day and I know when I wear those pants I can almost count on that. Thanks pants for always pulling through!
I also have spent the last two nights at home alone and it has been soooo what I needed. I know I've said this so many times, but I just love my apartment and living by myself. My windows are open, the temperature is perfect, and it's wonderful to just be or do or sleep or eat or anything whenever I want or feel like it! As much as I cannot wait to live with Christian again, I am so glad that I have had this time to be just me and I hope we respect and allow for this alone time as a couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment