I was walking to class and there were several men doing yard work in front of the OT building. As I passed I smile and said good morning and one of them responded, "thank you, thank you for saying good morning." For all I know that could have been him hitting on me etc. but instead I chose to interpret his appreciation very differently. It is so nice when someone says good morning or how are you. It's a horrible feeling to have another human being just walk by you as if you do not exist. So, I said in return, "No, thank you." Which he might have interpreted as a joke, but hopefully we were on the same page. I hope I always acknowledge others everywhere I go and continue to be grateful for those who acknowledge me.
Also I love this song soooo much right now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvCBSSwgtg4
No comments:
Post a Comment