I went on a week long adventure with the Rices. It was fabulous. I love peering into another family, which makes me reevaluate mine as well as pondering what I want a future family of mine to look like. I also love staying in beautiful places, eating amazing food, seeing city sights and being with Christian. I'm so so grateful that I love his family and they seem to love me. That has always been something I've strived for in a relationship, for it to be more than just a 2 person deal, but family to family deal. I think I've got that 100% and hope that I never lose it cause it's the best!
Now back to school which honestly I'm excited about. I love my lab and 2 classes seem to be interesting. There will be quite a bit of work but it feels good to have goals to work toward again.
No comments:
Post a Comment