Thursday, May 24, 2012
Babysitting
So I babysit two adorable little boys Owen (8) and Quinn (5). I took Quinn to T-ball practice last night and Owen and I hung out on the sidelines. On the way to practice I asked what they were doing this summer and Quinn said, " I'm going to Chicago with my friend and my mom." I asked what they were going to do there and he replied, "We're going to watch tv and stay in a hotel, and GUESS WHAT?" What I asked, "the couches there turn into beds!!!!" That's what he is excited about...amazing way to put things into perspective. It surely is amazing that couches can turn into beds, which makes everything beyond that even more amazing! We live it such a fast-paced and immediate gratification world, it's easy to forget to be in awe of life and human capabilities. Thank you Quinn for reminding me to be grateful for all the big and little things in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment