Monday, January 7, 2019

Thank goodness for my balance

I went to barre this morning.  I was proud for getting up cause I didn't sleep well last night.  And I forgot it's January, so I'm glad I got there early because it was packed!  One of the new members was in pants and a sweatshirt which is a bizarre wardrobe choice but who's to say?  She is a little overweight and wearing a lot of makeup, but again who's to say?  Well it became very clear in the warm up alone that this young girl was not given the gift of balance or coordination.  She fell not once but twice during the warm up.  It was painful to watch and amazingly she stuck it out the whole class! 

All of this to say I will not be taking the balance and coordination I have for granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment