Sunday, January 27, 2019

Funnies

So today was hysterical and I just am so grateful for humor.  I rented a VW van for Paul for Christmas and this weekend we are taking it to Colorado Bend State Park.  I texted the guy to make sure if we needed to bring anything.  He responded normally that we didn't need anymore than usual camping stuff.  Later that same day I had bad diarrhea.  For whatever reason I felt the need to tell Paul and I thought that was who I texted.  Several hours later when I hadn't gotten a response I checked if I had missed Paul's response....turns out I had actually texted the VW guy about my diarrhea, not Paul!!!  Sooooooo embarrassing.  Quite possibly the most embarrassing every to be honest.  I mean of all the things I could've said!?  So I awkwardly texted VW guy sorry and that clearly that text was not meant for him.  Guess what?  He never wrote back.  At all.  Except for after the trip saying "I hope you had a great trip."  Unreal, but of course I could not show my face so obviously Paul picked up and dropped off the van eek!!!
Funny number two (pun intended) was provided by my sweet Louie.  As I'm talking on the phone to Leah Steckbeck Louie runs in the house crying and in the poop position.  I immediately drag him outside and realize he has a dingleberry.  Louie, being the baby he is, is just crying and trying to poop.  I grab a towel to help him out but soon realize that it is like the magic handkerchief trick in that the dingleberry just kept coming out and coming out.  I called for Paul just out of fear that in some way shape or form I was pulling out his intestine.  Paul came out and continued pulling and when it was all said and done we had a 12 inch long dingleberry on our hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment