Saturday, January 5, 2019

70 degrees and sunny on January 5th 2019

I love living in this city.  I love the small hometown feel, but the city perks.  I love the traditional ways, but progressive spirit. I love the music, food, outdoor activities and the weather!  It was the most perfect day today, I mean really perfect.  70 degrees sunny not a cloud in the sky.  And beyond the perfect weather I'm lucky enough to have gotten to enjoy it most of the day!  We had therapy which was productive then we took the pups for a hike in Walnut Creek.  Louie freaking pooped in the water!  What a weirdo!? Then we ran 10 miles on town lake, man oh man hard but actually nice at the same time.  Then we met Robin and Matt at Blue Owl Brewery and hung out.  Now we're home showered and doing laundry.  I feel very blessed, lucky and grateful for this city I get to  all home and the privilege to enjoy it to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment