Monday, October 30, 2017
The best date
Paul and I have been dating for two months. Which is nothing in the scheme of things, however feels much much longer. Regardless he took me on the best date ever. It was a surprise to see the sunset at the skyspace which is one of James Turrell's installations on the UT campus. It's phenomenal, relaxing and just so awesome. Then he took me to G'raj Mahal which is by far my favorite Indian restaurant where the Little Darlins' were playing all of my favorite songs. We talked and laughed and walked through campus some before the sunset. Then came home and cuddled and talked until 2 in the morning. It's undeniable when you connect with someone and I feel so so grateful to have this connection with Paul. I'm so excited to see how it continues to grow and unfold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment