Monday, November 30, 2015
Being productive
I guess I can now say that I believe from experience that exercising and doing does bring me more energy than less. I've been exercising pretty much daily for the last month and have more energy than I have in a long time. And not energy that I'm wringing out from my poor body, but real energy, like have a hard time going to sleep at night cause I feel so ready to do energy. I had a three day weekend and I've gotten so much done. Today in 5 hours I've gotten my car inspected, re-registered my car, made a wonderful fresh egg scramble, watched a sweet documentary about twins (Twinster), filled out a form for Perkins loan cancellation, gone on a 4 mile run, started writing Christmas cards and started planning in my head Stacy and I going to Singapore next year on a sister trip!!! I still have over half the day during which I'll go to a barre class, keep writing cards, maybe do some laundry, and perhaps get to see Leta. Its' quite amazing to list out tasks I've completed and it feels quite good to get things done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment