Tuesday, November 24, 2015
Back in a routine and it feels so good
My lack of writing makes me sad...but on the positive side it's because I've spent the last two months traveling almost every weekend. Karen got married in NY, ACL weekend was a wonderful whirlwind, Charlsea got married at home, and then wedding dress shopping with Leslie in Denver. All such amazing trips in their own way and it surely was a strange feeling to finally just be home in Austin for a weekend. Since being home I've been able to get in a routine of working out, hanging out with friends, settling more into my apartment and of course working. I had an awesome Murder Mystery Halloween at Lya's as a Hershey kiss, have been running 2-3 times per week, met some new fun people, went to a 70's party, saw the Givers, had my third annual bible study Thanksgiving, bought a GroupOn for barre3 that has been kicking my butt in a good way, ran a surprise Shiner half marathon with Hali, biked 22-30 miles once a week, cut and colored my hair for the first time ever, had a Friendsgiving that was a hit and hopefully will make it an annual affair. My life is so incredibly full here and while I have thoughts and talk about moving, when I stop and think about it I would be so sad to leave and be leaving so many amazing things/people. This city has been so good to me and this time in my life has been probably the most formative of my adult years thus far. I am so blessed and so grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment