Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Life is good

The weather is absolutely amazing right now.  I spent most all of Saturday outside...running, laying by the pool, stand up paddle boarding, biking, tailgating, and then at El Ten Eleven at the outside stage at the Mohawk.  Again on Sunday I ran and laid out by the pool.  I got to go on a 22 mile bike ride with Tamara and Lya today.  We literally out rode rainstorms the entire way out and how did we know this, well because when we turned around we got wet from the residual rain on the path.  We were also followed by a beautiful rainbow the whole way.  It is so so so often that I'm taken back by how wonderful life is.  How people are so generous, interesting, loving, and inspiring.  How the Earth we live on is breathtakingly beautiful and it's such a gift to get to wander around on it every single day.  How we get opportunities to wake up every day and have a fresh start.  How our body allows us to do what needs to be done in the best way it can.

I am so thankful for where I am and this season of life.  Excited for what is to come, but oh so grateful for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment