Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Alright 2014....let's find a job, a home, and myself...please?

I just got the sweetest compliment from one of my OT classmates, Dawn. "I tried to text this to you but it doesn't seem to be working. In my dream last night you posted a collage photo if our entire class and you had one-on-one photos with each of us. I think only you could have possibly done that. "  I can't explain how little bursts of kind words or smiles or hugs or nice eye contact fills my heart.   I have a goal of being more conscious of providing that for more people in hopes that it also fills their hearts, because I truly believe we all deserve that.

This year has started off with the most wonderful trip and love-filled vacation I could've imagined.  First, Nanna's with the family (thank goodness Bo has recovered), then to New York City getting to see Stacy, Marlo, Karen, Molly, Amanda, Leigh, and Courtney!  Followed by a night's stay in D. C. with James, Shannon and Natalie!  I mean honestly I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful 2014 kick off!  And in a couple of weeks I'll head to St. Louis where I will get my fill with my OT lovelies.  And in the mean time I get to soak up my parents and little Nell.  I am so so so incredibly blessed and I need desperately to get back on track writing about all my blessings as to never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment