So this sucks being sick. But it's been quite a wonderful week regardless. Herbal Essences has resurrected their old shampoos and conditioners and I couldn't be more happy! I used to always use the pink kind and loved the smell so much and when they rebranded nothing appealed to me so I completely stopped using Herbal Essences all together. But now it's back! And although I usually wash my hair every other day, I have washed it everyday since I got the shampoo because it smells so heavenly!
I am also in the process of planning three huge events!
1) My birthday - going salsa dancing at Viva Thursday April 11
2) Karen's surprise party - reverse surprise at her house Friday April 19
3) Annie and my joint birthday party - wine, cheese, tapas Saturday April 20
And Theraball is on Saturday so I'm desperately wanting to get well before that! Man oh man these next several weeks are going to FLY by! Apparently we only have a total of 12 days of classes left! THAT'S CRAZY!!!
I also presented for Kathy Kniepmann's undergraduate class yesterday and it was so fun! I couldn't believe how much I enjoyed it. Maybe it was because it was so informal and I was simply talking about my experience at The Bridge, not trying to share facts or persuade anyone of anything, but I was so proud of myself for doing it and feeling so good afterwards.
Alright, back to napping and drowning whatever this cold is made of!
No comments:
Post a Comment