Wowza, quarter of a century has begun. I guess it's off to a good and interesting start so far. My life is about to take a 180 and I am a little bit dragging my heels, but trying very hard to be excited and prepare. I've decided that in now way shape or form am I graceful during transitions, but that's okay. I'm going to forgive myself for that and keep moving forward.
I did have a wonderful birthday though. I have so so so much love in my life and I couldn't be more thankful! And I love how much I love my life most of the time...
I got to go salsa dancing - mainly danced with a man who was probably around 65, but so so so much fun to dance with, also with fannypack guy who was super weird, but hey what can ya do, also red shirt and beret guy who was sooooo awkward and said he had been coming to dance for weeks on end but was a horrible dancer ha, and with Keland who took everything so so seriously, but was cute. I drank mojitos all night and felt it in the morning, but hey it was my birthday.
The next day I ate at Rasoi with Karen, Katelyn, and Molly, YUM! Ate more than I have in quite some time, but man oh man it was worth it and so freaking delicious! Then I went to Leslie's and hung with her Mike and Laura, they are so so wonderful! I'm going to miss them so much! Leslie in particular obviously, she made all of my favorite foods and being having supper and chatting for hours made me feel so comfortable and at home.
Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous I spent 3 hours running/walking in the park and soaked up the sun. Then Karen and I went to Morgan Street Brewery and had yummy BBQ pizza and beer thanks to sweet Christian's present (St. Louis bucks)! Then we went to a music night at Juan Pablo's; played drums and sang and danced and chatted, it was great.
My life is going to be so so so so different in a month, but that's just how life goes I guess so I'll let it happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment