Today was a friend kind of day for me and I just love that so much! It wasn't planned in the slightest, but my sister (bestest friend) called this morning just cause she loves me, then I randomly got to have lunch with one of my best friends from IU, then I got to talk to an old old family friend and THEN I got to catch up with another best friend from IU, and finally wrapped up my night debriefing school life with my best friend here at WashU. Wow, I'm so so so grateful to have the most amazing girls in my life. I can't even begin to count all the wisdom, funnies and heartfelt moments they've shared and I can't imagine my life without them. And what I love even more is that no matter distance, time between talking, or thousands of other distractions my lovely friends are always lovely!!! I just adore y'all to pieces and hope I tell you enough how much happier I am simply because you are living life with me.
I also found myself talking to both of my parents tonight, and as per usual, I just am in awe of how special they are. I have the smartest, kindest, cutest, most giving, most supportive, and most talented parents. I am so thankful that I have them rooting for me everyday and I'm so lucky to have the two most easy people to love and look up to as my parents.
On a very different note, I made pork tenderloin this weekend...DELISH!!! And the part I am most thankful for, it's easy!!! Buy the meat, mix Brag soy sauce, water and spicy muster....bam delicious fulfilling meal that will most definitely yield leftovers for wraps, sammies or just straight up meat lunches!






No comments:
Post a Comment