Thursday, January 30, 2020
Living life to its fullest
So it's been about a month since I came home from Christmas break, started my job and am going on 2 weeks in my new home. Overall I would say this has been the happiest month I've had in quite some time. I'm really enjoying my new job a lot. I like Melissa and Stacie and love my team. I love that I get to do big picture problem solving and also still see patients. I love that I get to be the support for my team and have the opportunity to make real changes. My new home is perfect, aside from the smoke detector that is beeping and keeping me up, but that is more handyman Tim's fault for not disconnecting it from the AC like he said he would. Luckily I have already ordered new ones on Amazon and will have them installed soon. I feel so capable and empowered having my own place. I truly feel so blessed and can't be more thankful for this opportunity to have my own space. I am hoping that I continue to make wise choices with my money so I can live here without a roommate as much as possible because that would make me very happy. I appreciate that this is an investment and therefore I will have to circulate money differently for a while to ensure I can maintain living here alone. I still talk to Bry, however it is quite clear that he is not moving here any time soon and there is so much effort that needs to be exerted just to talk much less to see each other. Paul and I are still pretty close, however it has been platonic for several months now so I don't see that going anywhere any time very soon. Marshall is very nice and I enjoy hanging out with him but am taking it very slow because I don't want to just fall back into something. I'm staying open to other men and am still very hopeful that I will be with exactly who I'm meant to be with at the exact right time. I feel at peace about this. My friends are amazing and I couldn't be more thankful to have them during this huge transition. I do miss DSMC, however I feel confident I made the right decision in taking a leap and stretching myself to grow professionally. The only downside is the long commute but I am going to figure out how to maximize that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment