Sunday, February 9, 2020

2/6/20 Smiling the whole drive home

I had my first official date with Marshall.  We've seen each other about four times now, mostly at my house and one time he made me breakfast at his place after a hike.  He's so sweet.  Flowers, walking on outside of sidewalk, opening doors, surprise cookies at work, getting my rug for me.  We went to Bueno Aires Cafe on east 6th.  We dressed up and he told me how beautiful I looked at least 5 times.  The food was delicious and we didn't drink which was lovely.  He told me how he really loved that I was asking to wait to have sex.  He's never started a relationship without sex very early on and it makes way more sense to get to know someone first.  He told me I'm the sweetest thing that has happened to him in a long time.  We laughed, he remembered things I had said and truly loves to hear about me.  I'm interested in him too and he is open to sharing.  He talks about hard things even asked me how I felt about him deploying cause that's a high possibility.  He's very introverted but doesn't put pressure on me to be which I love.  He is so laid back and feels like he respects very much who I am and how I do.  I'm open to seeing what the future holds regardless of whether he's a chance for me to practice being a secure woman or if he's a teacher for a longer season.

No comments:

Post a Comment