Wednesday, January 1, 2020

I'm almost a homeowner!!!

1201 Grove Blvd Unit 1302 Austin, TX 78741

My closing date in 1/17 and I started the process on 12/24!  It's crazy how fast and how much has happened so far.  I couldn't have done any of this alone.  The Universe is clearly making all of it happen and this is very much so mean to be my home, but also am so grateful for Jason my realtor, Jeremy my lender, Paul for always being my sounding board, Mom and Dad and Stacy for always being my fans and support, Loy and Ben and Margie for looking over my inspection.  I got $5402 back from the closing costs and got an interest rate of 3.75% just in time before my salary increase!  Everything is feeling so good and that is how I know it is something bigger than me.  I am learning so much and feel like such a grown up.  I just feel so proud to be making this investment and I'm so excited to have a home.  I'm excited to have roommates off and on and train Louie to be a good home dog...that's a new year's resolution.

Feeling so full going into 2020 and cannot wait to see what else is in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment