Monday, August 26, 2019

Best day ever

8-24-19

I've been talking about, dreaming about, planning this day for quite some time now.  I've put out into the Universe that it would be the best day ever and it absolutely was.  In fact it was the best weekend ever.  Friday night talk catch up and build up with Leta, good night sleep and sleeping in on Saturday morning.  Going to Le Garage Sale with Kim and Lya.  Finding some wonderful pieces that I will have and love for a long time.  Getting to have lunch with Leigh in San Marcos which was just so incredibly sweet.  Napping with Louie before supper at She's not Here with Lya, soooo delicious.  Then hysterical auction before Wild Child at the Moody theater!  Good nigth sleep followed by a busy but productive work day sharing the floor with Jamie all day.  Then picking up Paul from the airport and going to Uchiko to celebrate what would've been our 2 year anniversary.  Such a very sweet end to a very perfect weekend.

I'm feeling overwhelmed with gratitude and thinking "thank you, more please!"

No comments:

Post a Comment