Wednesday, May 11, 2016
EXCITEMENT!!!
Elizabeth goes to SE Asia is really happening!!! Today I talked to Leah's friend Kay Baker and then her friend Katie who lit an excitement fire under me! Not only did they have amazing things to say about this part of the world, but also amazing things to say about traveling alone and traveling in general. Not that I can't imagine all the good that immediately or indirectly comes from traveling, but something about hearing it in their voices really struck me! Also, hearing from Kay the good things about travel OT and how easy it is to make it happen! I just have a feeling that this is a new and super exciting chapter of my life and while I'm nervous about it happening I am oh so excited to see where it leads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment