This is my 29th move (counting all moving ins and outs) from when I left home for college until now. That's insane to think that I have done this that many times, but I know for a fact that this was the most enjoyable. I hired movers...primarily because I was working all week and weekend, but turns out that's just the way to go. Well, maybe with these movers specifically because they were absolutely wonderful and kind and efficient and made the move seem easy and enjoyable which quite honestly is priceless. That being said their price was so reasonable I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Geoffrey Smith was wonderful and I have already recommended him highly. Also, clearly someone was looking out for me in a big way in the sense that I got out of work at 3:45 on Friday (unheard of) and at 1:45 on Saturday! Even with all the time I am procrastinating unpacking...I think because I want to move some furniture and can't by myself...same with wanting to hang things. Regardless, I'm loving my new place. Have an amazing view of the water and sunrise from my bedroom and kitchen, it's quiet, brand new carpet and tub. It's cozy and sweet. I think I'll be here for a while, or at least I hope so. I also got to have wine with Suzette and Laura yesterday which was actually really fun and relaxing. Then I went to church this morning and met up with Hali and friends, she has awesome friends who hopefully I will get to hang out with again soon! Then I hung at the pool for a bit this afternoon, some nice and some strange men, but really enjoyable and it's always fun for me to meet new people. Got to talk with Nora this morning (I lover her so much and am so so thankful for her still being in my life) and Maria who is hilarious and always doing cool things, then facetime with parents and chat with Stacy and Karen. I love my friends and family so so so much!
Long story short I'm blessed beyond measure and so thankful! Here's to a new chapter!
No comments:
Post a Comment